Competitions — Unbelievable Tickets Competition
Open for Entries 07/08/2023 until 16/08/2023
We have teamed up with @MercuryTheatre to give you the chance to WIN:
🎫 2 tickets to see ‘Derren Presents Unbelievable’ at Mercury Theatre on Tuesday 22nd Aug at 7.30 pm 🎭
To enter, all you need to do is visit the Culver Square Facebook Page.
The competition closes on 16th August at 12pm and a winner will be chosen on the same day.
‘The world premiere of Unbelievable, prior to the West End!
Written and directed by Derren Brown, Andy Nyman, and Andrew O’Connor.
Everyone you meet is performing a kind of magic trick – presenting the parts of themselves they want you to see, their ‘effect’ and hiding the parts they don’t, their ‘method’.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook pages only.
- Each tag equals one entry. Users must also like the competition post and be following Culver Square for their entry to be considered valid.
- The competition will be open for entries from Wednesday 9th August and closes Wednesday 16th August, with the winner being announced on the same day.
- The prize is 2 x ticket for the 22nd August 7:30pm showing.
- The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition on the same day the draw has been made.
- The winners must make contact and arrange their prize within 24 hours or risk the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The prize will be sent to the competition winner via email in the form of a promotional code. This code can then be used when booking.
- Employees of Culver Square shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirements will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.