- For your safety and the safety of our team, we will be limiting the number of customers within our store to allow space for social distancing. This means there may be queues to get into the store.
- Each store will have a host at the door, who will manage and limit the number of customers in the store.
- There will be hand sanitising station situated at the entrance of our stores, and we invite you to use this before entering the store.
- To ensure social distancing, please observe the floor markings within the store environment.
- We would encourage you to use a face-covering whilst being served by one of our colleagues.
- We would kindly encourage you to utilise cashless payments where possible.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment and adhering to a strict cleaning and hygiene practice throughout the day.
- We will be using Perspex screens for when social distancing may not be possible, such as if you would like to see a piece of jewellery or watch close up.
- Thorough cleaning of each jewellery item and watch will take place after each consultation.
- We will offer e-receipts as standard and paper receipts on request.
- Chip & pin machines will be sanitised after every use.
- We offer a Click and Collect service where you can collect in-store at a time that is convenient. Please utilise this where possible and ask a colleague for more information. Alternatively, we will offer free delivery on all online orders.
- Our opening times may vary from normal, so please check our website store locator for more information.
If you would prefer to receive our usual excellent customer service from the comfort of your home, we will be offering the option to book a virtual appointment in our stores where we can help you with any queries you may have. More information will be announced on this service from 15th June.
Please note: All other Fraser Hart stores are located outside of England, and we must, therefore, wait until we have received permission from the Government to re-open these stores. We will notify you as soon as we know when this will be.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all our customers for your loyalty and understanding during these exceptional times.
See you soon and stay safe, from the Fraser Hart Team
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Do you expect a delay in delivering my order?
Delivery is proceeding as normal for now, though delivery drivers may not ask for a signature but you must provide your name. Delivery times could change, should the government restrict the movement of people. Please keep an eye on the website for updates.
What about Click & Collect orders?
Click & collect will not be available until stores re-open.
If you have purchased an item through Click & Collect and you are awaiting it’s delivery to one of our stores, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org for an update and to arrange an alternative delivery method.
Is it safe to handle a parcel that’s been delivered?
Our warehouse staff wear gloves to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All storage and packing areas are cleaned and disinfected three times per day and strict hygiene standards following the WHO recommendations are in place to guarantee both our staff’s safety and your safety.