Store Contact Number: 01206 575276
We are delighted to welcome back all of our customers to shop with us safely, and have been busy carefully planning to ensure we provide a safe and enjoyable experience for you in-store.
Your safety is our priority, and we have taken the necessary steps from government advice and are introducing the following measures in our stores to serve you safely:
- For your safety and the safety of our team, we will be limiting the number of customers within our store to allow space for social distancing. This means there may be queues to get into the store.
- Each store will have a host at the door, who will manage and limit the number of customers in the store.
- There will be hand sanitising station situated at the entrance of our stores, and we invite you to use this before entering the store.
- To ensure social distancing, please observe the floor markings within the store environment.
- We would encourage you to use a face-covering whilst being served by one of our colleagues.
- We would kindly encourage you to utilise cashless payments where possible.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment and adhering to a strict cleaning and hygiene practice throughout the day.
- We will be using Perspex screens for when social distancing may not be possible, such as if you would like to see a piece of jewellery or watch close up.
- Thorough cleaning of each jewellery item and watch will take place after each consultation.
- We will offer e-receipts as standard and paper receipts on request.
- Chip & pin machines will be sanitised after every use.
- We offer a Click and Collect service where you can collect in-store at a time that is convenient. Please utilise this where possible and ask a colleague for more information. Alternatively, we will offer free delivery on all online orders.
- Our opening times may vary from normal, so please check our website store locator for more information.
If you would prefer to receive our usual excellent customer service from the comfort of your home, we will be offering the option to book a virtual appointment in our stores where we can help you with any queries you may have. More information will be announced on this service from 15th June.
Please note: All other Fraser Hart stores are located outside of England, and we must, therefore, wait until we have received permission from the Government to re-open these stores. We will notify you as soon as we know when this will be.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all our customers for your loyalty and understanding during these exceptional times.
See you soon and stay safe, from the Fraser Hart Team
Fraser Hart is one of the UK’s leading jewellers with 39 shops nationwide. The Company began trading in 1936 when founder Fred Hill set up a jewellery shop in Glasgow and since then the business has continued to grow from strength to strength.
We specialise in a wide range of luxurious jewellery and precious metals including necklaces, pendants, bracelets and earrings. Choose exquisite diamonds including stunning engagement, eternity, wedding and dress rings suitable for every celebration.
We are proud to be authorised stockists for leading brands including some of the world’s most prestige and premium watch brands. Including Breitling, Omega, Frederique Constant, TAG Heuer, Bell & Ross, Gucci and Rado. We also hold a range of prestigious watch brands in-store including Cartier, Chanel, Bvlgari, Hublot and IWC. Selected stores are also authorised Rolex stockists.
We are proud to offer a bespoke jewellery and ring service enabling our customers to design and customise their own unique piece of jewellery to suit their specific requirements. We are also stockists of renowned fashion jewellery brands such as Links of London, Thomas Sabo and Tresor Paris.
In-store, we offer a complete repair, valuation and insurance service alongside expert knowledge and advise on all aspects of jewellery and watch care and maintenance. Our expert jewellery repairers offer the highest standard of service to return your beloved jewellery back to its original condition or improve on it more, whilst our well-trained watchmakers are on hand to ensure any issues can be expertly resolved.
At Fraser Hart, we combine expertise with a passion for exceptional customer service, and you’ll always get the personal touch you deserve. So, let us be at the heart of your celebration – visit us in-store or online and be inspired.