Events — Easter Eggstravaganza
08/04/2023 until 08/04/2023
Join us on the 8th April for an Easter Eggstravaganza!
On the 8th April we have an eggs-tra special day planned to entertain the little ones during the school holidays.
The Easter Bunny will be hopping into the Square! He will be making five 30 minute appearances at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm and each time he makes an appearance he will have a selection of treats to give out and hide around the Square.
So come along and see what treats you can find hidden in the Square. Hidden treats will have a gift tag so you know they are from us.
Don’t forget to share your photos on the day with us using #inthesquare.
The gifts on offer include but are not limited to, items from Hotel Chocolat, Smiggle and Flying Tiger.
For a chance to claim these free treats, be sure to visit Culver Square Shopping Centre on Saturday 8th April from 11am to 2pm for an Egg-cellent day.
Terms and conditions
- All gifts left by Culver Square shopping centre will have a clear tag on them telling you they are free to take. If you find something without a tag it is not from us so please do not take it!
- We kindly ask you to only take one gift per person so that there is enough gifts for everyone visiting us
- Share your pictures with the gifts using #inthesquare
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- Employees of Culver Square shopping centre and their relatives cannot enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.