Competitions — Culver Cares
Open for Entries 30/04/2020 until 13/05/2020
We need your help!
We are extremely proud of how our community has pulled together during these unprecedented times and we want to celebrate you!
During Mental Health Awareness Week (18th – 24th May) we will be rewarding 7 members of our community with acts of kindness to show how much their hard work or community spirit is appreciated.
But we need to know who you think deserves a treat!
Simply head over to our Facebook page and tell us on the post pinned to the top of the page who you feel should receive one of our acts of kindness and why.
Nominations close on Wednesday 13th May.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Culver Cares Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the Culver Cares competition are via the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook pages only.
- The Culver Cares competition will be open for entries from 10am on Friday 1st May until 5pm on Wednesday 13th May 2020.
- The nominations will all be judged on Thursday 14th May.
- The 7 acts of kindness will be carried out between Monday 18th and Sunday 24th May, which is Mental Health Awareness Week.
- There are 7 prizes to be won, as yet the prizes are not confirmed as they are bespoke to the 7 winners.
- To enter the competition the entrant must comment on the dedicated facebook post with details of who they are nominating to receive an act of kindness and why.
- The winners will be contacted via the person that nominated them on the Facebook account they used to enter the competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Winners must live in within the CO1 to CO7 postcode areas of Essex
- Winners can be people, groups of people, businesses or charities in CO1 to CO7 postcode areas of Essex.
- Employees of Culver Square shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirements will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.