Events — Bug Bodyguard Workshop
31/07/2023 until 31/07/2023
Welcome to the Bug Bodyguard Workshop!
Do you want to distinguish a dragonfly from a damselfly? Can you tell river insects apart from garden bugs? Join us for an educational experience where you’ll become a true “Bug Bodyguard” and protect precious species with your extensive bug knowledge!
Our team of highly knowledgeable Bug Bodyguards will guide you through various skills, empowering you to become a Bug Bodyguard yourself and ensure the safety of nature.
During this free workshop, you will learn:
- How to fly like a butterfly
- Crawling techniques like a caterpillar through our tunnels
- Strategies to play dead like bugs for self-protection
- Scout for food and put your sense of smell to the test
- How ladybirds react when aphids attack plants
- Coming up from the dark like a beetle
- Understanding the impact of a hornet’s sting
- Dancing like a honey bee to communicate with other bees
- Perfecting your jumping skills like a grasshopper
After completing the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session. This will test your knowledge and assess your ability to protect the bug population effectively. Once you pass, you will officially become a certified “Bug Bodyguard”!
Mark your calendars for July 31st, 2023, from 11am to 3pm. Join us for a day filled with bug-related learning and fun!