Open for entries 26/05/2017 until 25/06/2017
WIN £100 shopping spree in the Square!
All you need to do to enter is.....
1) Pose for a photograph with the lookwalkers, adbikes, chalk stencils or in one of the orange squares.
2) Share their photograph on social media using #inthesquare – this can be facebook, twitter or instagram.
It’s that simple!
1) Entries to the prize draw are via the social media pages using #inthesquare. A picture using the orange square frame or with the lookwalkers, adbikes or chalk stencils must be posted on facebook, twitter or instagram using #inthesquare and tagging Culver Square in the post.
2) One prize draw entry per person.
3) The ‘In the Square’ Prize Draw will be open for entries from 11am on Saturday 27th May 2017 until 5pm on Sunday 25th June 2017.
4) There is one prize to be won; a £100 shopping spree in Culver Square shopping centre, Colchester. The prize is in the form of a giftcard for the store(s) of the winners choice.
5) Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
6)The prize must be collected from Culver Square shopping centre and will not posted to the winner.
7) The winner will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition within 24 hours of the competition closing.
8) Winners must make contact and claim the prize by Friday 7th July 2017 or risk the prize being forfeited.
9) Employees of Culver Square shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
10) To be eligible to win the above prize, entrants must follow the instructions on the Culver Square shopping centre website.
11) By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
12) Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
13) The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever. The
14) The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
15) The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.