Associate Workshop Manager (Supervisor) Applications closing date: 05/03/2018
Build a Bear Workshop are looking for an experienced assistant store manager to join the team in Colchester.
Hours: Flexible. 4-40 hours per week. 5 days out of 7 includes weekend working
Wage: Exceeds national minimum wage. Company pension scheme.
Candidates MUST HAVE previous high street retail experience in a similar role.
Candidates MUST HAVE excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties to include:
- Assisting Store Manager and Assistant Manager with payroll and timekeeping procedures
- Assists with the development and training of new staff
- Processing guest transactions, and following company cash handling procedures
- Assisting with timely processing and merchandising of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintains daily awareness of merchandise in stock, current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Assisting store manager with recruitment and selection
- Assisting with children’s parties
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and selling skills
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates and appreciation for children of all ages
How to apply:
Submit CV stating current salary to email@example.com quoting reference ASM/COLCHESTER