Culver Square shopping centre Despicable Me 3 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1) Entries to the prize draw are via the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook page only.
2) One prize draw entry per person.
3) The Despicable Me 3 Prize Draw will be open for entries from 10am on Monday 12th June 2017 and be open until 11.59am on Sunday 18th June 2017.
4) To enter, you must ‘like’ the Culver Square Facebook page, ‘like’ the dedicated Despicable Me 3 competition post and also tag a great Dad (this doesn’t have to be your own dad, it can be your step dad, grandad, husband or a friend - anyone that you feel is a great Father!) and tell us which Despicable Me character they are most like! Don’t forget, sharing is caring too.
5) There is one prize to be won; a Minion furry friend from Build-A-Bear Workshop, plus a family ticket to see the new Despicable Me 3 movie at Odeon Cinema, Colchester.
6) The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, immediately after the draw has been made.
7) Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their tickets within 14 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited.
8) Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
9) Tickets will be available to collect from Culver Square management office.
10) Employees of Culver Square shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
11) To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Culver Square shopping centre Facebook page.
12) By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13) Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14) The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15) The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
16) The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.