Events — Christmas Fairs
07/12/2019 until 22/12/2019
This Christmas at Culver Square we have 3 Christmas Fairs!
Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December
Join the annual Christmas Fair from 10am – 5pm when you will see the return of some of your favourite stalls including;
- Vintage Candles by Leona
- Moley The Little Drinks Van
- Kootchy products ltd
- The Batte-Lay Tea Room
- Phoenix Heroes
- The Tom Bowdidge Youth Cancer Foundation
- Away with the Fairies
- Oh My Scents
- Medical Detection Dogs
- Colchester Volunteer Police Cadets
This Christmas Fair is in aid for Y.E.S.
Saturday 14th December
Our second Christmas Fair is run in aid of the charity Christians Against Poverty. The fair will include the following stalls;
- Colchester CAP volunteers and clients craft covering 2 stalls – including mulled punch!
- Jakes bakes
- Finger and thumb illustrations
- Wood turner stall
- Hannamade crotchet
- Crafty little so and sew
- Dolly mixtures fused glass
- Soaps and bathing
- Wyn Tudor Owen Hand-thrown ceramics
- Resin and craft by Design
Plus the chance to take a selfie with Brum the car & guess how many balloons are in the car!
Along with performances from Lexden choral society and Mersea choirs together
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd December
Last but no means least we have The Bearded Gypsy Vintage Fair! This fair will bring artists, designers and emerging brands together to offer something unique. The fair will be running from 10am – 5pm each day.