Events — Meet Santa at Culver Square
15/11/2023 until 23/12/2023
🚨IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT. 🚨
We are having technical difficulties with some of our grotto dates on Eventbrite.
We are looking to resolve this as soon as possible.
We will share an update when bookings are back to normal.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Welcome to Christmas at Culver Square!
The centre will be home to a range of festive activities for all the family this season. Keep reading to find out how you can get involved in all the fun!
The Culver Express
Secure a one-way ticket to see Santa in our themed grotto* this Christmas!
Enjoy a range of Christmas activities in our festive waiting room before you meet the big man himself.
For £10, this magical experience grants access to a slot with Santa for selfies, conversation and special gift.🎁
Grotto opening times:
- Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd December 11am to 5pm
- Wednesday 6th December 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December 11am to 5pm
- Wednesday 13th December 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th December 11am to 5pm
- Wednesday 20th December 11am to 8pm
- Monday 18th to Saturday 23rd December 11am to 5pm
Get your tickets now! 🌟
Coming to meet Santa or check out The Giving Tree?
How to Enter:
- Visit The Culver Express waiting room at Culver Square.
- Capture a festive photo in our Christmas photo area.
- Share your photo on social media and tag us.
- Cross your fingers and hope to be selected as our lucky winner!
*Please note, this event does not include a train ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the prize are made through social media only.
- The competition will be open for entries from the 2nd of December 2023, and will close on December 25th 2023.
- To enter, take a photo with the photo area in The Culver Express waiting area in Culver Square.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is a £50 voucher for any store in Culver Square.
- The prizes must be collected from Culver Square.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to post the picture/s.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Culver Square employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.